Business Logistics programme is the one you are looking for if you want:
- to make innovative decisions in the intensively changing logistics business environment
- be the one, who helps to provide the world’s population with a wide selection of goods
- create and manage the logistics systems
- develop the tools for the flow of material resources in the logistics chains
- get skills in analyzing and critically evaluating business logistic ideas, formulate business management arguments and assumptions, apply them to logistic management
- to have the wide career opportunities to choose if you want to continue your career as a part of the big logistics and not only corporation, create your own logistics (and again not only) business or try yourself in science
The aim of the study program is to prepare the specialists in business logistics who can creatively apply the findings of fundamental and applied research results. To prepare specialists who can make innovative decisions related to improvement and development of the bioeconomy sector and business logistics as well as the implementation under the conditions of intensively changing business environment.
The outcomes of the study programme:
Upon the completion of the study programme, you will be able to:
- Explain the social science theories, describe the logistics technologies, principles of modeling and designing of the logistics systems on the basis of the fundamental and applied research, and apply them to the bioeconomy industry companies and logistics enterprises under the conditions of uncertainty.
- Analyze and critically assess the ideas for the improvement of business logistics management, formulate the arguments and assumptions for implementation of the ideas, prepare and apply innovations in business logistics, and management of the business logistics technologies necessary for the improvement of the economic, social, and environmental performance.
- Model and design the logistics systems and prepare the measures for the movement of material assets and biological substances within the logistics chain necessary for the coordination and improvement of logistics at the bioeconomy companies and of the operations of other auxiliary sectors.
- Deal with complex non-routine business management problems, make and implement innovative strategic business management decisions under the changing conditions in the bioeconomy sector and logistics companies.
- Use the research knowledge and research experience as well as the skills of systematic and strategic thinking for an independent professional activity or research work in the area of logistics.
- Make innovative decisions in business logistics taking into account their ethical aspects and the possible effect on the society and environment.
- Head of logistics departments of company in the bioeconomy sector, head of company providing logistics services and their divisions, logistics manager, consultant, specialist of organization uniting logistics companies and business associations.
- Owner of logistics services business on the national and international level.
- Further studies in the fields of Management or Economics.