Our MEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering has been designed to allow you to undertake a flexible course above the level of an honours degree and to give you the underpinning knowledge for registration for Chartered Engineer (CEng).
Take your ambitions as a mechanical engineer to the next level with this far-reaching MEng programme. It puts you on the fast track to challenging andrewarding roles at the forefront of engineering development.
- Combine undergraduate and postgraduate studies in a single four-year programme, so that you graduate with a masters degree
- Achieve the underpinning knowledge you need for registration as a Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Learn in the state-of-the-art surroundings of our brand new STEM Centre
- Gain vital experience of current practices, systems and techniques: we support you to find relevant optional work placements
- Be inspired by our well-qualified and highly experienced teaching team
- Enjoy invaluable industry insights through a guest lecture programme featuring leading engineering professionals
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
Developed with guidance from relevant professional bodies, our MEng Mechanical Engineering is a flexible course taking you from undergraduate to masters level learning and giving you the underpinning knowledge for registration as a Chartered Engineer (CEng).