International business and marketing is a powerful combination if you have set your sights on a high-flying career in a leading global organisation. Our MSc equips you with the vision, professional credibility, practical skills and specialist knowledge you need to excel.
- Focus on applied analysis in international business sectors, markets and marketing as well as international policy and global strategy
- Network with business leaders who provide guest lectures, consultancy projects, case studies and professional mentoring
- Gain vital hands-on experience in our Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab, using real-world data for research into companies and markets across the globe
- Be inspired by a teaching team with industry experience, extensive contacts and a strong profile for influential research
- Learn alongside students from around the world, sharing experiences to deepen your understanding of global business and cultural diversity
- You could also study MSc International Business and Finance, MSc International Business or MSc International Business and HRM
- This programme is also available to study full-time over 18 months, giving you a study break over the summer to add valuable work experience to your CV. Find out more information about our extended masters route here.