What will you study on the BA Business Management (Fast-Track)?
Your studies will focus on the development of key business skills and experience, preparing you for the workplace. Organisations require graduates who are able to demonstrate critical and analytical problem solving skills, with the professional acumen to deal with challenges in the fast-paced world of business. You will study the operations of organisations: their functions, structure and management and the models and techniques used to achieve successful results. The Entrepreneurship and Small Business modules provide an excellent foundation for setting up and running your own business.
What will you gain?
You will learn to work effectively in teams, and be able to present and communicate business management ideas with confidence. We will also ensure you develop specialist knowledge in:
- Stakeholders: their expectations and behaviour
- The environment of business and its impact on strategy
- Design, production and distribution of products and services
- Business resources: acquisition, application and control
- Business process: planning, improvement and control
- This fast track programme is studied full -time over two years in an accelerated pattern. In each year you will study four 30 credit modules within the Autumn-Summer semesters and then two modules in the ‘Summer School’ block-taught format.