|Degree:||Bachelor of Science (BSc)|
|University website:||Environment and Sustainable Development with Economics|
Increasingly, employers in environmental issues require graduates with economics training to understand and tackle environmental issues. This programme combines these two complementary fields, providing you with rigorous economics training as well as environmental social science learning. This is a major/minor programme, with around 75 per cent of this programme in environment, and the remaining 25 per cent in economics.