The University of Rome Tor Vergata offers an exciting M.Sc. in Mechatronics Engineering that combines electronics, mechanics, control theory and robotics. This Degree course merges fundamental elements of science, technology and business to prepare second level graduates for a wide range of jobs in the mechatronics industry. It offers core graduate courses taught by research faculty members, alongside with elective courses taught by prominent experts in their fields, in all areas of Mechatronics. The training activity includes lab activities that give students the possibility of gaining valuable hands-on experience and opportunities to build personal and professional networks. Students will also develop specific experiences in industrial labs.
- Jobs in research and development departments, either in university/research institutes or industries, for the design of new mechatronic devices
- Design and management of mechatronic equipment for manufacturing
- Design and development of mechatronic systems for robotic applications
- Design and development of mechatronic systems for automotive applications
- Design and development of mechatronic systems for aerospace applications
- Jobs in research and control laboratories within universities and other public and private research institutes using Mechatronics techniques for automation, transportation, robotics
- Management and quality control in industrial plants
- Design and production of biomedical devices
- Research and development laboratories
- Departments of production and quality control in manufacturing companies and companies interested in mechanical and electronic innovation such as automotive, space, robotics.
- Such multidisciplinary training enables students to interact with commercial and research organisations specifically involved in different fields of design and production and to continue their higher-education training, e.g. with Master’s Degrees, PhDs and Specialisation Schools.