|Master of Science (MSc)
The Master’s Degree Course in Electrical Engineering aims to train professionals with a strong background in the theorical and practical aspects of the main subjects that characterize electrical engineering.
Graduate have to be able to identify, understand, frame and solve complex issues, typical of this industrial field, with an innovative and interdisciplinary approach.
Our study plan gives students the chance to personally experience the use of tools for experimental researches, of professional computing environments for numerical simulation of the studied phenomena, of design methods in the field of electrical systems and industrial automation.
The Application Period for 2024-25 intake is 13th November 2023 – 6th June 2024. Apply now!
• Applied Electromagnetism
• Electrical Systems
• Industrial Measurements and Communication Systems
• Power Electronics
• Design and Technology of Electrical Machines
• Energy Management
• One subject to be chosen from the list: Energy Markets and Supply Structure / Process Control / Robot Control / Robotics / Industrial Control / Electronics for Industrial Measurements / Management of Photovoltaic Systems / Diagnostics for Electrical Machines
• Industrial Drives
• Numerical Methods in Engineering Sciences
• One subject to be chosen from the list: Economics for The Digital Society / Organization Theory and Design / Planning and Operation of Power Systems / Electric Vehicles / Energy Markets and Supply Structure
• One subject to be chosen from the list: Planning and Operation of Power Systems / Electric Vehicles / Systems and Technologies for the Smart Grid / Energy Markets And Supply Structure / Economics for the Digital Society / Organization Theory and Design / Process Control / Robot Control / Robotics / Industrial Control / Electronics For Industrial Measurements
• One subject to be chosen from the entire course offer
• planning and management of production, transmission and distribution of electricity
• structural analysis of the electricity market and support services
• design of electrical installations
• design and implementation of systems for the automation of power grids
• design of electrical and magnetic devices using advanced methods for the analysis and synthesis of the fields
• project, development and regulation of converters, electrical machines and drives for applications in industrial, civil and services and, in particular, in the field of automation and robotics study,
• development and characterization of conductive materials, electrical and magnetic for industrial applications
• industrial electrical measurements, acquisition and processing of measured data
• energy management and design of energy systems in industrial, civil and service sectors
• evaluation of the electromagnetic compatibility problems in industrial field