With its strong focus on organisational improvement, MSc Supply Chain Improvement is an excellent choice for either experienced or aspiring supply chain managers who are seeking a highly applied postgraduate programme.
- Become a student member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and gain exemptions from the academic requirements for Chartered Membership (CMILT) of the CILT (UK)
- Build high-level strategic awareness of the entire supply chain
- Undertake practical problem-solving to boost your company’s efficiency, performance and profitability
- Specialise in areas such as purchasing and supply, warehousing, transport and logistics
- Be inspired by our industry-experienced academic team and our influential business contacts - in a city at the heart of a major logistics network
- Learn how latest technology - from RFID to enterprise management systems can be harnessed for the benefit of your organisation
- Enhance your career progression prospects and professional standing in a fast-growing global industry
- This programme is also available to study full-time over 18 months, giving you a study break over the summer to add valuable work experience to your CV. Find out more information about our extended masters route here.