Gain the practical skills you'll need with a degree that meets the standards and competencies set by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) as well as the UNICEF UK Baby Friendly standards - an important quality mark for trusts.
- Become a competent and compassionate midwife with good communication skills and an understanding of women’s and families' expectations
- Gain essential practical experience on a range of clinical placements in different health care settings
- Learn from a highly experienced and enthusiastic teaching team who provide full support to help you achieve your ambitions
- This degree is designed to meet the UNICEF UK Baby Friendly standards*, the gold-standard for midwifery programmes: and an important quality mark for trusts
- Derby has a 70-year track record in providing high quality healthcare education and strong links with the local NHS trusts.