The next intake for this course is in September 2023.
Combine creativity and practical marketing knowledge with strong management and leadership skills. Our MSc Marketing Management prepares you for success at the highest levels of the profession.
- 100% of MSc Marketing Management students were satisfied with the overall quality of their course in the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey 2020
- Explore consumer decision-making, marketing communications, branding and customer satisfaction – all within a global context
- Put what you learn into practice by working on real projects for real businesses to help shape their future success
- Take the opportunity to join a local company on a marketing internship, deepening your professional insights and improving your career prospects
- Draw inspiration from an MSc Marketing Management teaching team with extensive marketing experience, including researchers who are breaking new ground in market sensing
- Learn alongside students from around the world, so you’ll benefit from sharing global business experiences
- This programme is also available to study full-time over 18 months, giving you a study break over the summer to add valuable work experience to your CV. Find out more information about our extended masters route here.