The next intake for this course is in September 2023.
This International Tourism Management degree is for people who want to lead and shape the future of the tourism industry. We'll help you grow into a business-savvy, innovative thinker who also puts sustainability at the heart of their decision-making.
- You'll learn to manage and promote destinations and develop tourism, but we'll also give you the leadership and entrepreneurial skills needed to excel in the tourism industry - a sector that needs reshaping and rebuilding after the Covid pandemic
- There are plenty of opportunities to travel: you can study abroad for a semester in year two, go on various overseas fieldtrips, and take a placement year before year three, which could be based overseas or in the UK
- You'll learn how tourism, events and hospitality overlap to make up the wider 'visitor economy', and work closely with Events and Hospitality students - this will broaden your career options
- This programme is part of our Centre for Contemporary Hospitality and Tourism, which has been awarded the prestigious International Centre of Excellence (ICE) in Tourism and Hospitality accreditation
- All modules align with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, so you will learn to think about the social and environmental impacts of tourism and balance this against the economic benefits it brings