A Hospitality Management degree for people who want to lead and shape the future of the hospitality industry. We'll help you grow into a business-savvy, innovative thinker who also puts sustainability at the heart of their decision-making.
- You'll learn how to manage hospitality venues and so much more: we'll also give you the leadership and entrepreneurial skills needed to excel in the hospitality industry - a sector that needs reshaping and rebuilding after the Covid pandemic
- You'll learn how hospitality, tourism and events overlap to make up the wider 'visitor economy', and work closely with Events and Tourism students - this will broaden your career options
- You can study abroad for a semester in year two, and take a placement year before year three
- This programme is part of our Centre for Contemporary Hospitality and Tourism, which has been awarded the prestigious International Centre of Excellence (ICE) in Tourism and Hospitality accreditation
- All modules align with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, so you will learn to think about the social and environmental impacts of hospitality and balance this against the economic benefits it brings