The next intake for this course is in September 2023.
If you want to study global aspects of business in depth, this is your path to a respected specialist degree. Depending on your existing qualifications, you can join this programme at stage 2 or 3. The focus on strategy and problem solving equips you for roles in multinational companies.
- This programme enables you to ‘top up’ your qualifications to achieve a highly respected International Business degree. You can join at stage 2 or 3.
- This top-up degree is designed specifically for students who have been unable to pursue a full degree programme in International Business previously. It adopts a multidisciplinary approach to international business, giving you a chance to study applied analysis in economics, strategy, law, finance, marketing and human resources
- You will be part of a highly diverse international student cohort which will enhance your understanding of cultural diversity and international business awareness. You will join our highly successful network of alumni working around the world
- You will benefit from our unique approach to employability, networking with our regional experts and international business leaders and working towards gaining the University of Derby Futures Award in Networking and Economic, Financial and Commercial Awareness in International Business. You will also have access to a first class professional career service even after graduating
- Every student on our programme gets support and advice on academic achievement and career development from a personal tutor who is part of the programme team.
- If you want to continue your studies in international business at postgraduate level, this programme is explicitly paired to our MSc International Business or can lead smoothly on to our MSc International Business and Finance, MSc International Business and HRM or MSc International Business and Marketing