The next intake for this course is in September 2023.
Interested in a people-focused career in international business? Our MSc International Business and HRM will equip you with the ideal combination of specialist knowledge, practical skills and a truly global outlook.
- Deepen your understanding of business and human resource management in an international context
- Gain a highly regarded masters level qualification together with vital employability skills for a successful career in business or HR
- Develop your knowledge of economics, international business, management, employment law and HRM to ease your transition to a high-level role
- Network with international business leaders and influential HR professionals who provide guest lectures, consultancy projects, case studies and professional mentoring
- Learn alongside students from around the world, gaining a greater awareness of cultural diversity and different perspectives on international business
- You could also study MSc International Business and Finance, MSc International Business and Marketing or MSc International Business
- This programme is also available to study full-time over 18 months, giving you a study break over the summer to add valuable work experience to your CV. Find out more information about our extended masters route here.