Go far in the dynamic world of international business. Our MSc International Business is aimed at students from a generalist background who want to gain the specialist skills, in-depth business knowledge and global mindset to succeed.
- 93% of MSc International Business students were satisfied with the teaching on their course in the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey 2020
- Focus on applied analysis in economics, strategy, law, finance, marketing and human resources– all with a global perspective
- Network with regional experts and international business leaders who provide guest lectures, consultancy projects, case studies and professional mentoring
- Enhance your CV and boost your employability with our unique Futures Award in Leadership in International Business
- Use real-world data from Bloomberg to add substance to your research into companies and markets across the globe
- This programme is also available to study full-time over 18 months, giving you a study break over the summer to add valuable work experience to your CV. Find out more information about our extended masters route here.
- You could also study MSc International Business and Finance, MSc International Business and Marketing or MSc International Business and HRM