This degree offers you the chance to strengthen your skills, knowledge and confidence before you advance to stage one of your honours degree.
- This degree is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) as conferring eligibility for Graduate Membership of the Society. Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership, provided the minimum standard of qualification of a second class honours is achieved, is the first step to becoming a Chartered Psychologist
- You will focus on real-life criminal justice problems and explore potential solutions
- We cover the latest thinking on subjects as varied as hate crime, domestic abuse and murder investigations
- Fieldtrips (subject to availability and travel restrictions), to places such as, courts and prisons will give you vital insights while criminal justice professionals will share their experiences with you
- Our teaching team includes leading experts who are conducting influential research in the field
- We support you to conduct your own original research and contribute to the growing knowledge base about forensic psychology
- Opportunity to achieve an additional professional qualification in youth justice