The next intake for this course is in September 2023.
This degree offers you the chance to strengthen your skills, knowledge and confidence before you advance to stage one of your honours degree.
- Our Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab is the ideal setting to gain hands-on skills while experiencing the pace and excitement of the trading floor
- This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), meaning the course is mapped against the skills employers are looking for and provides you with additional awards and/or exemptions towards professional body memberships
- You’ll learn how to apply economic theories to businesses, markets, industries and countries using the very latest data and information services
- To complement your economics knowledge and boost your career prospects, you’ll also develop broader business, research and analytical skills
- Live consultancy projects with employers are your chance to solve real problems for real businesses
- An optional placement year or summer internship will deepen your understanding and raise your professional profile
- Opportunities for international study trips add an extra dimension to your studies: recent visits have been to Vienna, Copenhagen and Dublin