The next intake for this course is in September 2023.
Aimed at high-achieving professionals, our part-time Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) provides an exciting practice-based route to a research degree. It enables you to create and apply original business and management knowledge in ways which will benefit your organisation, industry and profession as well as your career.
- Our DBA programme leads to a highly recognised doctoral level qualification, enabling you to build your research credentials while advancing your professional practice in management
- Your doctoral studies will be specific to you and your working role: you will undertake independent research in the area relevant to your professional and academic development and advance your knowledge which can be harnessed to improve your own organisation’s performance
- You do not have to put your career on hold: the DBA is structured to offer maximum flexibility, with teaching in short study blocks and a substantial research project which can be fitted around your work schedule
- We equip you with high-level research and analysis skills so that you can integrate evidence into practice and become a more critical and reflective practitioner
- You will receive extensive support from academic supervisors with specialist knowledge in your subject area – all within a truly international research community where you benefit from peer learning and networking
- Adding the title of Doctor to your CV will make an instant impression, helping you to raise your professional profile and give added momentum to your career