The next intake for this course is in September 2023.
Aimed at highly capable and motivated education professionals, our part-time doctoral programme will put you at the forefront of your area of practice and transform your career development prospects.
- Achieve your doctorate on a programme which is ideal for individuals working across a wide variety of education, training, public service, industrial and community settings
- Focus on a major independent study which will help you develop professionally and personally in your working role
- Gain high-calibre research skills to generate new insights for the benefit of your own organisation and the education community at large
- Take a structured approach to studying at doctoral level, supported at every stage by an academic team who have won national recognition for their high standards
- Fit your studies around your personal commitments: we offer a flexible route to the EdD taking between four and six years
- Choose to study on campus or online