What is crime? Who is a criminal? What motivates offenders? Can an offender be reformed? These are the type of questions which impacts today's society, and the questions you will explore.
- You’ll examine the causes and consequences of crime, how crime is measured and defined, and how criminals are managed and controlled
- We give you an in-depth view of the challenges and dilemmas facing criminal justice professionals today - in the police, courts, prison and probation services, youth offending teams and victim support groups
- We have strong links with practice including the HM Prison Service, Youth Justice Board and local Police Constabularies
- All stage two students have the opportunity to visit the USA to see how the US criminal justice system operates - all flights and accommodation are included in course fee's
- An opportunity to achieve an additional professional qualification in youth justice
- Tailor 100% of your final year options to suit your career aims and passions.