This degree offers you the chance to strengthen your skills, knowledge and confidence before you advance to stage one of your honours degree.
- Join an accredited course which enables you to meet the academic requirements to register as an Incorporated Engineer and puts you on the pathway to Chartered Engineer status
- Choose to spend a year in industry as part of your studies: our students have secured placements with employers ranging from global companies to SMEs
- Translate theory into practice through real life projects, case studies, site visits and fieldtrips
- Learn from civil engineering practitioners who are highly experienced in this field and will inspire you to excel
- Hone your practical skills in our exceptional new STEM Centre at Markeaton Street, including dedicated civil engineering laboratories
- Prepare for exciting career opportunities in civil engineering, including fields such as design, maintenance, asset management and construction
- Boost your employability – 90% of our Civil and Infrastructure Engineering students go on to graduate-level destinations (DLHE 2014/15)