The next intake for this course is in September 2023.
A top 20 business management degree for people who want to do business as well as learn about it. From year two, you can choose a general pathway or focus on Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Business Technology, Enterprise, or Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Join one of the best business management degrees in the UK — we've been ranked in the Top 20 for two years running (Guardian University Guide 2021).
- We're looking for students who want to 'do' business, as well as learn about business — is that you? From the get-go, you'll be thinking about how to apply what you're learning, through topical case studies, business simulations, real consultancy projects and work placements.
- Spend the first year covering all aspects of business management to find out where your passions and talents lie.
- From year two, you can continue on a general Business Management pathway or choose one of the following:
- Business Management (Business Technology)
- Business Management (Enterprise)
- Business Management (Finance)
- Business Management (Human Resource Management)
- Business Management (Marketing)
- Business Management (Supply Chain and Logistics)
- All pathways are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute, which means you gain an extra professional qualification on top of your degree as well as professional mentoring and access to CMI member benefits.
- Most of the specialist pathways are also approved by other professional bodies — CIM, CIMA and CIPD — giving you extra credibility and exemptions from future professional exams.