Benefits of the Political Governance and Public Policy Master:
- The programme aims to equip graduates with leadership skills to successfully implement public strategies of innovative and sustainable development of society.
- The programme is taught in English which facilitates the exchange of knowledge and educational technologies in the field of global public policy.
- The programme is based on best international practices and methodology allowing to training highly qualified analysts, public administrators and political leaders.
- Students have an opportunity to shape and sharpen their skills of leadership, governance, analysis and implementation of public policy.
- The programme includes active teaching and learning tools: business games, round tables, discussions, case studies, and internships.
- Leadership skills developed in the course of study will allow graduates to successfully implement policies and management strategies in today’s complex and unstable society.
Graduates will acquire these key skills:
- Research / Analytical Skills for Public Policy
- Public Policy Evaluation Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills for Leadership and Team Work
Key positions taken by graduates of this programme include: Analyst, Consultant, Researcher, Advisor, Public programmes manager, State or municipal official, Deputy's aide, GR-specialist, Lobbyist, Monitoring and evaluation specialist.