Benefits of the Master in Business Analytics and Big Data:
- The programme aims to develop fundamental knowledge in management and up-to-date analytical tools used to inform managerial decisions. Graduates will be equipped with the knowledge of big data analytics tools and able to use them to solve managerial tasks.
- Academic staff with teaching experience in leading international business schools, including guest lecturers from top-ranking international business schools and seasoned practitioners from leading data-intensive companies..
- Master thesis is a full-cycle big data research project. It is a case study of an existing private or state-owned company. This unique combination of theory and practical interdisciplinary project work will bring future graduates a broad spectrum of competencies to meet their professional goals.
- The programme is taught in English in a cross-cultural environment enhancing the employability of graduates in the international job market.
Graduates will acquire these key skills:
- Development of business strategy;
- Identification and minimization of risks;
- Business efficiency increase and business processes optimization;
- Customer segmentation and market analysis;
- Product value increase for customers;
- New product and service creation.
Graduates are well-placed to secure positions in business analytics and management of cross-functional teams. They can apply quantitative data analysis to provide effective solutions to a range of tasks, for example:
- Development of business strategy
- Identification and minimization of risks
- Enhancement of business efficiency and business processes optimization
- Customer segmentation and market analysis
- Enhancement of product value for customers
- New product and service creation