Benefits of the International Trading System Master:
- The programme was developed with the support of the Centre for Trade Policy and Law in Ottawa (CTPL) and the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA). It is currently being implemented with the support of the WTO and a number of other international economic organisations.
- The programme is designed for students interested in studying the international trading system and the implementation of an effective trade policy. Particular attention is paid to the study of the WTO and the key modern trends in the development of global economic relations.
- Training involves modern teaching methods, including simulation games, working in small groups, and case studies. The teaching is carried out by leading specialists of St Petersburg University and other Russian and international partner universities as well as by representatives of international economic organisations.
Graduates will acquire these key skills:
The obtained theoretical and practical knowledge and skills enable the student to perform analytical and expert work, to deal with issues related to the trade policy development as well as tax planning and the elaboration of external relations for the company, the region, and the state.
- International economic organizations
- National/sub-national regulators in charge of trade policy
- Strategic departments of big companies, banks
- Consulting companies
- Think tanks and universities