Benefits of the programme
- The programme targets Russian and international students with an ambition to become experts in world politics, diplomats, members of international organisations and national government bodies.
- The programme trains professionals for international organisations, diplomatic missions, governmental and non-governmental organisations and expert organisations.
- SPbU School of International Relations is a member of Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (www.apsia.org).
- A wide range of partner-universities for academic exchange.
- The majority of students on the programme come from the USA, Mexico, France, Germany, Turkey, China, Marokko, Brazil, South Korea, Japan and other countries.
- The academic staff involved in the programme have completed training and internships at US, European and Asian universities. They have PhDs from European universities, or hold Russian degrees of Candidate of Sciences and/or Doctor of Sciences.
- Providing organizational, communicative, expert and analytical, consulting, information and educational services, as well as carrying out research work
- Ability to quickly and effectively carry out expert evaluation of any crises in world politics.
Career opportunities for graduates
Graduates join government bodies, universities, international organisations, mass media offices and businesses as public officials, international relations consultants, specialists, political technologists, etc.