Benefits of the programme:
- The Programme offers a valuable opportunity to develop an understanding of international commercial arbitration. Students develop their legal knowledge and advanced legal skills in practice.
- The Programme is taught over the period of two academic years and is divided into two parts: theoretical (1 year) and practical (1 year). During the first year students participate in lectures, seminars, and workshops. The second year is dedicated to the practical application of the acquired knowledge and the writing of an academic paper.
- This Programme is taught fully through English, thereby assuring alumni readiness to appear as a counsel in arbitration worldwide. The courses are taught by leading arbitration specialists.
- Interactive and practical classes will enable students to focus on the analysis of case law, conflicts of law, and hone their analytical and practical legal skills by participating in moot courts and debates.
- The Programme aims to inform participants about modern trends in international commercial arbitration and the opinions of leading practitioners in this field.
Graduates will acquire these key skills:
- A thorough understanding of the main legal instruments governing the sphere of international commercial arbitration;
- A clear practical understanding of the system of international commercial arbitration;
- Legal analytical, writing, and oral skills;
- Research skills in international commercial arbitration.
The main goal of the Programme is the preparation of specialists with all the necessary skills, competencies and personal qualities for a successful legal career in the field of international commercial arbitration. Graduates are ready to pursue professional activities in arbitration and to work in the domestic and international job markets.