Benefits of the Game Theory and Operations Research Master:
- Innovation and technology-enhanced learning and teaching.
- Courses taught in English. Partnership with Russian and foreign centers of education and research; the development of regional, national and international academic and research ties; participation in national and international research, educational and cultural programmes, conferences, seminars, symposiums in core areas of interest.
Graduates will acquire these key skills:
- The obtained theoretical and practical knowledge and skills enable students to carry out academic research and obtain and analyse new theoretical and applied results in accordance with the study profile
- Readiness for development and optimization of business plans for applied research projects
- Readiness for management of projects/ subprojects, for planning research work, analysing risks, and managing the project team
Graduates are well-placed to enter a wide range of careers in analytics, research, and teaching. They find jobs in research centres, universities, R&D and other high-profile companies.
Key positions include: R&D specialist, R&D manager, Educator (vocational and professional education, lifelong professional training), Programmer, IT specialist, Systems Analyst.