What will you study on the BA Business Management (Project Management)?
You will complete compulsory modules that will develop your essential skills and knowledge in business management. You will broaden your knowledge and examine key topics such as the behaviour of people within organisations, and resource management. You will also focus on developing advanced skills in strategic management and managing business projects.
What will you gain?
You will develop key business skills, knowledge and experience in order to excel in a management career. Companies and organisations require graduates who have expert business knowledge, who can also demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills with the professional acumen to deal with challenges in a fast-paced corporate world. You will learn to work effectively in teams, and be able to present and communicate business management ideas with confidence. We also ensure you develop specialist knowledge in:
- Stakeholders: their expectations and behaviour
- The environment of business and its impact on strategy
- Design, production and distribution of products and services
- Business resources: acquisition, application and control
- Business process: planning, improvement and control