What will you study on the BA Business Management (Marketing) (Top-up)?
You will study two set modules in Strategic Management and Services Marketing. You will also choose two options from specialist marketing modules: E-Marketing and Social Media, Public Relations, International Marketing, Consulting in Organisations, Advertising and Promotion, New Venture Management, and also take either a work internship or a research project.
What will you gain?
You will learn to work effectively in teams, and be able to present and communicate business management ideas with confidence. We also ensure you develop specialist knowledge in:
- Stakeholders: their expectations and behaviour
- The environment of business and its impact on strategy
- Design, production and distribution of products and services
- Business resources: acquisition, application and control
- Business process: planning, improvement and control