What will you study on the BA Business Management (Innovation) (Top-up)?
You will study three compulsory modules designed to advance your skills and knowledge in business management and will also study modules in: management strategy, innovation management, and new product and service development. You can also choose an option from business start-up, managing business projects, or a research project.
What will you gain?
You will learn to work effectively in teams, and be able to present and communicate business management ideas with confidence. We also ensure you develop specialist knowledge in:
- Stakeholders: their expectations and behaviour
- The environment of business and its impact on strategy
- Design, production and distribution of products and services
- Business resources: acquisition, application and control
- Business process: planning, improvement and control