What will you study on the BA Business Management (Human Resource Management) (Top-up)?
You will develop key business skills, knowledge and experience in order to excel in a management career. Companies and organisations require graduates who have expert business knowledge, who can also demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, and the professional acumen to deal with challenges in a fast-paced business environment.
Through two compulsory modules you will focus on strategic management and leadership, and management development. You will also choose one option from: Service Provision; Facilitating Creativity; Personal and Organisational Development; Equality, Diversity and Inclusion; and also choose either an internship or research project.
What will you gain?
You will learn to work effectively in teams, and be able to present and communicate business management ideas with confidence. We also ensure you develop specialist knowledge in:
- Stakeholders: their expectations and behaviour
- The environment of business and its impact on strategy
- Design, production and distribution of products and services
- Business resources: acquisition, application and control
- Business process: planning, improvement and control