What will you study on the BA Business Management (Human Resource Management)?
You will develop essential skills and knowledge in business management and expand your knowledge of the behaviour of people in organisations, and the wider business environment. At the end of Year 2 you can take a year's placement before returning to complete your degree. In your final year you will focus on strategic management and leadership, and management development.
What will you gain?
You will develop key business skills, knowledge and experience in order to excel in a management career. Companies and organisations require graduates who have expert business knowledge, who can also demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, with the professional acumen to deal with challenges in a fast-paced corporate world.
You will learn to work effectively in teams, and be able to present and communicate business management ideas with confidence. We also ensure you develop specialist knowledge in:
- Stakeholders: their expectations and behaviour
- The environment of business and its impact on strategy
- Design, production and distribution of products and services
- Business resources: acquisition, application and control
- Business process: planning, improvement and control