What will you study on the BA Business Management (Finance) (Top-up)?
You will develop key business skills, knowledge and experience in order to excel in a management career. Companies and organisations require graduates who have expert business knowledge, who can also demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, and the professional acumen to deal with challenges in a fast-paced business environment. You will focus on building financial knowledge and skills and will learn the role of accounting within organisations.
What will you gain?
You will learn to work effectively in teams, and be able to present and communicate business management ideas with confidence. We also ensure you develop specialist knowledge in:
- Stakeholders: their expectations and behaviour
- The environment of business and its impact on strategy
- Design, production and distribution of products and services
- Business resources: acquisition, application and control
- Business process: planning, improvement and control