What will you study on the BA Business Management?
You will develop key business knowledge, skills and experience in order to excel in a management career. Companies and organisations require graduates who have expert business knowledge and can also demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, with the professional acumen to deal with challenges in a fast-paced corporate world.
You will study the operations of organisations: their functions, structure and management and the models and techniques used to achieve successful results. The Entrepreneurship and Small Business modules provide an excellent foundation for setting up and running your own business. In Year 2 and Year 3 you will take one of our specialist pathways, choosing from Business Management (direct route), HR, Marketing, Finance, Project Management, Innovation and Supply Chain.
What will you gain?
You will learn to work effectively in teams, and be able to present and communicate business management ideas with confidence. We also ensure you develop specialist knowledge in:
- Stakeholders: their expectations and behaviour
- The environment of business and its impact on strategy
- Design, production and distribution of products and services
- Business resources: acquisition, application and control
- Business process: planning, improvement and control.