In a world where technologies develop at an increasingly fast pace, finding a stable and rewarding job is quite a challenge. The only way to keep up with the changing market and achieve professional and financial success is to become an expert in the field that will remain relevant for decades to come. Digital control systems will definitely play a significant role in the global economy for many years ahead.
Being an interdisciplinary field, digital systems are used everywhere: household and industrial automation, automobiles, mechatronics, and robotics, etc.
- develops the understanding of modern trends and challenges in the field of digital control systems and the ability to solve various research and real-life tasks using a wide range of methods and approaches;
- provides students with deep knowledge of digital control theory and algorithms;
- teaches students to use modern information technologies in digital control systems design;
- gives insights into international developments in the field of digital control systems; prepares students for research in the world’s leading institutions, companies, and agencies;
- improves teamwork and communication skills;
- trains qualified researchers and university lecturers who ready to participate in R&D projects, as well as share their knowledge with students.