Date posted: 5 January 2023
Job opportunity at Study.eu:
Study.eu is the #1 most-visited study choice website focusing on Europe. In 2023, we’re helping more than 2 million students from around the world find the right university and study programme in Europe.
Our mission is to help international students with the first big decision of their lives. To help us grow further - and reach even more students 📈 - we want you to join us as an
French-speaking Online Marketing & Content Intern
...from April 2023! As part of our growing international team, you will handle a range of exciting activities revolving around a new project for the Francophone market. 🌍
We are based in Hamburg ⚓ and this internship is on location. The ideal duration is 3 months. If this internship is a requirement in your degree curriculum, the duration can be extended to 6 months.
🎩 These will be your key responsibilities:
- You will be involved in an exciting new project for Belgium to help expand Study.eu’s reach and the impact of our digital presence.
- Your tasks will include a broad range of things such as market research, content planning and creation, handling a content management system (CMS), online analytics, SEO and more.
👋 If this describes you, we’re off to a great start:
- You’re an enrolled student (any subject is welcome) and excited about helping students from around the world find the right university in Europe.
- You have an understanding of or perhaps even initial experience with relevant concepts in online marketing and search engine optimisation.
- You speak English fluently. (German is not required!)
- You speak French fluently at a native level. Note that proficiency in French is an absolute requirement as you will be handling tasks and creating content in French.
- You know your way around Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (or other spreadsheet software like Google Sheets or LibreOffice Calc).
- You’re a self-starter who’s comfortable planning and executing your own work.
🤝 Here’s what we offer:
- You’ll gain work experience in an exciting growth company with flat hierarchies and a truly international team. Your achievements will have a measurable impact on our success.
- We’ll not just give you simple tasks but instead teach and enable you to work on an exciting project with your own creative input.
- Last, but certainly not least: As part of our team, your work will make a difference to the millions of students around the world seeking an education in Europe.
👍 This sounds like a great fit?
Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Send your application to Gerrit: gerrit /at/ study.eu