|Degree:||Master of Arts (MA)|
The Master’s degree course in Finance provides students with knowledge in interpretative models of quantitative finance as well as statistical and econometric techniques.
Through high specialization in mathematics, statistics and IT, the course enables students to:
- Determine the value of financial activities;
- Measure financial products risks through econometric and risk hedging techniques;
- Design quantitative tools for optimal portfolio management;
- Analyze large databases.
The course is available also as double-degree program with partner Universities in Belgium, China, France, Germany, Hungary.
• One subject to be chosen between: Real Analysis / Economic models
• Probability and stochastic processes
• Firm valuation and capital markets instruments
• Capital Markets and EU Company Law
• Quantitative Finance
• Topics in portfolio management
• One subject to be chosen betwenn: Numerical Optimization and Data Science / Computational Methods
• Applied Finance
• Statistics for Finance
• Financial Econometrics
• Asset pricing and macroeconomics
• Laboratory on Financial Management
The master degree in Finance prepares students to work in: banks, asset management companies, consulting companies, supervisory authorities and central banks, insurance companies, fintech and trading, venture capital. Graduates can therefore become: risk manager, quantitative analyst for the portfolio management, strategic analyst for asset management companies, quantitative analyst for fintech and trading.