Engage with the study of operations management and explore different business environments and cultural contexts.
On successful completion of the course, you'll be awarded:
- Operations and Supply Chain Management MSc from Newcastle University
- Technology Operations Management MSc from the University of Groningen
What you'll learn
You'll learn how to:
- analyse operations functions in different countries
- understand various institutional environments
You'll develop a sharp eye for operations management within multinational enterprises.
On completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Improve business performance
- Develop operations strategies
- Organise competitive advantages in technology-intensive industries
- Conceptualise real-world problems using analytical frameworks drawn from operations theory
- Identify key factors and theories, critically analyse and evaluate the concepts and practices of operations strategy in different contexts
- Solve operations problems within different business environments. This will be with a focus on operations strategy
- Integrate evidence from a variety of sources to effect improvement in the operations performance
- Advise within the workplace on operation functions and strategy in both national and international contexts
These will enhance your employability for operations management roles within international, multinational or transnational companies.
Graduates from this course have undertaken various roles, including:
- business analyst
- offshore bid manager
- senior consultant
- management trainee supply chain