In a world where technologies develop at an increasingly fast pace, finding a stable and rewarding job is quite a challenge. The only way to keep up with the changing market and achieve professional and financial success is to become an expert in the field that will remain relevant for decades to come. Control of cyber-physical systems will definitely play a significant role in the global economy for many years ahead.
This is an interdisciplinary field. Cyber-physical systems (CPS) are used everywhere: household and industrial automation, automobiles, mechatronics and robotics, navigation, aviation and so on.
- offers an individual track based on students’ specialization;
- develops the understanding of modern trends and challenges in CPS control and the ability to solve various research and real-life tasks using a wide range of methods and approaches;
- provides students with deep knowledge of control theory and algorithms;
- teaches students to use modern information technologies in control algorithms design;
- gives insights into international developments in the field of CPS control; prepares students for research in the world’s leading institutions, companies, and agencies;
- develops creative and non-standard approaches to control algorithms design;
- improves teamwork and communication skills;
- trains qualified researchers and university lecturers who ready to participate in R&D projects, as well as share their knowledge with students.