Develop your creative potential as an independent photographic practitioner
Whether you wish to become a practicing photographer - or specialise in supplying a technical service such as image editing - you’ll benefit from the practical skills, knowledge and critical analysis that this course delivers.
At the end of your studies, you’ll have an internationally-recognised undergraduate qualification.
You will also have an extensive photographic project, that will see you well on your way to making your career aspirations a reality.
On this course you will:
- Develop specialist practical skills within, and knowledge of, photographic and lens based technologies, materials and processes, to be able to produce inventive and progressive practical outcomes
- Deepen your intellectual powers and understanding of philosophical, cultural and economic contexts and their relation to contemporary photographic practice and visual culture
- Enhance analytical skills and critical self-awareness to enable you to contextualise your practice in a range of formats and to a range of audiences
- Encourage discernment in the making and resolution of practical work, and an ability to develop and enhance a practical project over an extended period of time
- Develop a range of transferable skills, including communication skills, entrepreneurship and independent judgment, that will enhance your employability after you’ve graduated.