Global BBA key points
- A 4-year-program of excellence, certified by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research & Innovation.
- Experience and action oriented learnings.
- An international program allowing for inter-campus mobility all throughout your curriculum, with additional potential exchange or double degree periods with worldwide partners.
- A program pedagogy strongly oriented on company acquired experience – with 15 to 20 months of internship, and possible dual apprenticeship.
- Opening up to societal issues, to technology and science challenges via conference cycles and dedicated activities.
- A powerful network of 32,000 alumni from emlyon business school.
Differentiating and global pedagogical answers
A unique strategy to turn you into a maker and provide you with the skills required to work in collaborative environments, for agility in change management and be open to various world realities:
- During year 1, a field study puts you immediately on the frontlines of business and managers issues.
- On the first semester of year 2, you conduct a virtual business creation.
- During year 3, you challenge SMEs or startups’ Executive Directors on how to design and support their business model based on innovative solutions.
- You experiment with various digital technologies to generate innovative value solutions.
- You will have to set yourself in competitive environments during various business games punctuating your curriculum.
This program ensures a real global dimension via inter-campus mobility, exchange semesters or double degrees with academic partners, and a great variety of international internships available to all Global BBA students.