Date posted: 1 July 2020
Job opportunity at Study.eu:
Study.eu is the #1 most-visited study choice website focusing on Europe. Every year, we help 2 million students from around the world find the right university and study programme in Europe.
Our mission is to help international students with the first big decision of their lives. To help us grow further - and reach even more students - we want you to join us as our new
Key Account Manager
...as soon as possible! In this important role, you will be the direct point of contact for our university clients all over Europe. Your goal is to help them implement successful marketing & recruitment campaigns on Study.eu. You will also play a key role in growing our business by identifying new opportunities and acquiring new university advertising partners.
You will be based in Hamburg or Berlin - whichever you prefer. We will support you with the relocation.
These will be your key responsibilities:
- You will be the main point of contact for existing and new university clients.
- You will help our university partners identify their goals, prepare campaigns for them on Study.eu, and ensure the best value for them.
- You will acquire new university partners and grow partnerships for long-lasting mutual benefit.
- When circumstances allow for it again, this role will include international travel, so that you can meet clients and peers for meetings, events, conferences.
If this describes you, we’re off to a great start:
- You enjoy working in a client-facing role and have a proven sales track record, ideally in education or a related sector.
- You are an expert in digital marketing and are familiar with relevant concepts and trends.
- You speak English fluently - no other language skills are required, but they are a plus.
- You have a university degree (in any subject) and ideally spent some time studying abroad.
- You know your way around Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel.
Here’s what we offer:
- You get the opportunity to work in an exciting growth company where your achievements will have a measurable impact on the business.
- There’s lots of growth potential for yourself, too: Your development is important to us and we will invest in it!
- You will receive a competitive salary with a generous commission model.
- We will actively assist you with your relocation to Germany.
- Last, but certainly not least: As part of our team, your work will make a difference to millions of students out there seeking an education in Europe.
We invite applicants who are eligible to work in the EU. If you are a UK citizen and might need a work permit from 2021, we will support you through the process.
This sounds like a great fit?
Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Send an e-mail to Gerrit: gerrit a study.eu