Date posted: 20 April 2021
Job opportunity at Study.eu:
Study.eu is the #1 most-visited study choice website focusing on Europe. In 2020, we helped more than 2 million students from around the world find the right university and study programme in Europe. 👩🎓👨🎓
Our mission is to help international students with the first big decision of their lives. To help us grow further - and reach even more students 📈 - we want you to join us as our new
(Junior) Marketing & Campaigns Manager
...as soon as possible! As part of our growing international team, you will handle a range of exciting marketing activities. One of your main responsibilities will be to implement and oversee marketing & recruitment campaigns on the Study.eu platform for our university clients from all over Europe. 🌍
We are based in Hamburg ⚓ and this job is on location, but the onboarding phase will (have to) be partially or completely remote.
🎩 These will be your key responsibilities:
- You will manage the implementation of university campaigns - that means onboarding clients, handling their content, and optimising it for conversion.
- You will assess the performance and success of university campaigns and prepare reports to share with our partners.
- You will organise webinars and offline events where we connect with university decision makers.
- Beyond that, you also get to work on other marketing-related tasks such as our own promotional activities, SEO, or newsletters.
👋 If this describes you, we’re off to a great start:
- You’re excited about studying abroad and helping students from around the world find the right university in Europe.
- You have experience with content management systems and don’t shy away from a few HTML tags.
- You have some experience in digital performance marketing and are familiar with relevant concepts and trends.
- You speak English fluently - other language skills are not required, but a plus.
- You have a university degree (in any subject) and have ideally spent some time studying abroad.
- You know your way around Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel.
- You’re a self-starter who’s comfortable planning and executing your own work.
🤝 Here’s what we offer:
- You get the opportunity to work in an exciting growth company with flat hierarchies. Your achievements will have a measurable impact on our success.
- There’s lots of growth potential for yourself, too: Your development is important to us and we will invest in it!
- Last, but certainly not least: As part of our team, your work will make a difference to the millions of students around the world seeking an education in Europe.
👍 This sounds like a great fit?
Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Send your application to Gerrit: gerrit /at/ study.eu